Stereo Love previous in english ^_^



       Hi!


Stereo Love EDT is my main fragrance. My life was tough and sad. I’m a very romantic  person so I could see all the beauty around me. The magic of natural landscapes makes me happy. There is a popular motto: “Moments of beauty are what matters in life.” My head is full of many memories, particularly childhood ones.



Stereo Love was inspired by a few year old story. I remember good time and patient observation of sky from my garden. The fragrance is all about summer headiness of wild landscapes. I built the composition around a romantic spring floral-narcissus poeticus. It smells very nostalgic and spiritual. Narcissus always awakes all kinds of emotion. Also, some people think the flower is cursed.

The fragrance composition begins with dampness of narcissus leaves, additionally freshened by black currant – delicious summer fruit. I was very honest with the design. I did my best. I developed the accord around positive and seductive aura of jasmonates, and the smell of animalic cresyls ester. Then I added warmth and soft temptation of smooth woody-ambery to the base. Including warm mysore sandalwood and sensual ambergris scent.


Date of production:2015
Date of premiere: April 2016
Perfume pyramid:
top" narcissus foliage, blackcurrant leaf
middle" narcissus poeticus flower
base" sandalwood mysore and ambergris

Komentarze

Prześlij komentarz